Saturday, February 2, 2008

CD 13, First Peak

Well, I had three highs instead of two...so I just got my first peak this morning.

Not that it matters - apparently, I've just become Mrs. Grumpy Pants all the way around and FD has found it impossible to rouse me in the middle of the night when he gets home. And then I was gone all day today.

So tonight...I'm staying up until he gets home in three hours. If it kills me! If I have my first peak today and second tomorrow, that means we have some makeup work to take care of to redeem this cycle!

O pain today big time. Only the second month I've noted this. In reality, I'm sure I've had it all along, but just never really took notice before.

Ah...the days of the month where I delude myself into being hopeful until I come crashing back to reality 12 or 13 or 14 days from now.

Incidentally, with three highs and the first high coming a day later than last month, I'm now predicting this as a 27 day cycle. So we'll see. That'll put me at expecting AF February 17th. I was REALLY, REALLY hoping to avoid having AF due that day.

Why, you ask?

Well, that was the LMP for my last pregnancy/miscarriage, last spring. The irony of that is really a bit too much for me, quite honestly.

But it is what it is, right?

Maybe I can defeat the witch this month. It's been a year since I got what should have been my last period. Perhaps a sign?

Hugs,

~FM~

No comments: