Tuesday, February 19, 2008

4w3d

Dear Bunny,

Hi, there. I'm your Future Mommy - and I just wanted to write you a little note to tell you how happy I am that you've nuzzled in and to give you orders to STAY nuzzled for the next 8 or 9 months. There's a few things that I want to tell you, that you really need to know:
  • First, your Future Daddy and Future Mommy love you very, very much already, and we can't wait until you get here.
  • Second, we're in charge, bucko! No screwing around on our watch! :-)
  • Third, you already have a furbrother and three fursisters eagerly awaiting your arrival. Frankie, your furbrother, wants you to know that he cuddles well and he can't wait to have a new human to cuddle with. Naya, your oldest fursister, wants you to know that she's the perfect-sized dog to make best friends with a baby, and so she can't wait until you're here to love on. Audrey, your middle fursister, wants you to know that there's a method behind her madness - she's a little crazy sometimes because she likes protecting herself and anyone she cares about, and you're now on that list! Missy, your youngest fursister, wants to know how soon you can toss a ball for her to chase...please, please, please, please, please!

I guess I also need to tell you why I'm going to refer to you as Bunny for the next few months, until we can figure out if you're going to be a little girl baby or a little boy baby. Last night, your Future Daddy had a present waiting for your Future Mommy when she got home from work. It was a little stuffed bunny rabbit that FD named "Hope". The bunny is going to be our "Hope" until you come along, and then we'll give "Hope" to you...so for now, we have "Hope", the bunny, and have hope in you, our little bunny, that you'll grow well and form nicely and get all ready to visit us in time for Hallowe'en.

Your daddy is anxious to know if I'm going to start having funny tastes in food with you nestling in - your mom's a bit picky, so apparently that's the question of the day. I'm curious how bad you're going to hit me with morning sickness. I'm already nauseous for the second day in a row, but I have to say...I don't mind a bit. You just do what you need to do, Bunny, and it's all good by me.

Love you!

Hugs,

~FM~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh congratulations!!crossing my fingers that this one is a stayer

Mama Bunny said...

Thank you! I think that between FD and I, we have everything crossed that is POSSIBLE to cross!!! :-)

Hilary (Maya Papaya) said...

OMG I miss reading your blog for a couple of days and THIS is what happens??? I am THRILLED for you! Congratulations!! Yayyyyy!!!!!!!

Wow! That is so great :) I am smiling as I type this!

Keep us posted on every little detail!

TheMrs said...

Hi there.. I just bumped onto your blog, and oh my, you brought tears to my eyes!