Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CD10, CBEFM High

Well...here we are again. Welcome to this month's edition of HOW TO HAVE A BABY! (hahaha)

Got my first high this morning on the CBEFM...one CD later than last month. FD and I decided we'd try the whole going home at lunch thing (I work days M-F, he works nights W-Sa) but that didn't work out today, so I have to wait until he gets home in the middle of the night...which would technically be tomorrow.

We intended to have a practice session last night...but were just too tired! *Snore*

So what are we going to do different this time around...no baby aspirin. No mucinex. Going to start progesterone cream after ovulation is confirmed on FF again. And...that's it.

I'm going to *guess* that since my first high is one CD later than last month, and assuming that my LP stays the same length, I'm in for a 26 day cycle this time around. That would mean AF is due 2/16, or right after Valentine's Day. That'd be a nice present, wouldn't you say?

So here we go...my GOAL for this cycle is...no PingOAS until 2/14 or 12 DPO...whichever is later, if those two milestones happen not to coincide.

Here's to my 12th post-MC cycle!

Hugs,

~FM~

No comments: