Monday, July 14, 2008

A Diamond in the Rough

Many of the readers of my blog are already moms, moms-to-be, or women hoping and dreaming of becoming moms. I love you all dearly; I wouldn't be here if not for you coming by to visit me!! But this post is aimed at all of the dads and partners out there. Hey, Dads/Partners - LISTEN UP!

The special lady in your life who toils day after day to start or raise a family with you and maintain a good home - often while working either part- or full-time - needs to be reminded of how much you love her. And while dog may be a man's best friend, you know what they say is a woman's: diamonds!

Now I know...you're busy, you don't have a lot of money to spend, you don't have time to spend with annoying salespeople looking to trap you into a sale at the mall. That's why online jewelry stores are the perfect solution when you're looking for ways to pamper your special lady!

Does your wife or girlfriend or partner have a simple pair of diamond studs? These are a must in every jewelry box, if for no other reason than their everlasting style and ability to coordinate with any outfit and for any event. My Jewelry Box, a fabulous online store, has many earring options available, in various sizes and cuts, to suit any taste or budget.

Diamond rings are another great gift for Mother's Day, birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries - or just as a random way to say "I Love You." With options far beyond just engagement and promise rings, you're sure to find the perfect "fit" for the perfect lady! My favorites are eternity rings - there is just something so timeless about a band encrusted all the way around with perfect little diamonds!

It's hard to know who to trust when you shop online, so something that really impressed me about My Jewelry Box is their extensive list of customer comments - the feedback given was enough to convince me that this is a great stop for finding great jewelry.

Check it out! And when you surprise her with a fabulous gift, give her an extra hug from Future Mommy as well! :-)

Hugs,

~FM~

No comments: