Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mixed Bag

The good news: hubby's poison ivy started receding even as I was typing the drivel in my last post, so this weekend turned out not to be wasted...for which I am thankful because I desperately needed for something to go right/well.

The bad news: what the flip is up with my chart? FF is claiming that I O'd on CD 12 because I had a freakishly low dip that day. But if I disregard that, the first temperature spike I get is TODAY, which is CD 20, although I guess it could have been creeping up since a kind of low temp on CD 18. But I forgot to temp on CD 17, so no idea if that plays into it. Basically, what I'm saying, is that I have no idea what I'm saying. My chart looks odd. Please go check it out and let me know what you think. Perhaps if I have similar temps tomorrow and the next day, FF will reset itself to a different date? I really wish that of all the days I could have forgotten to temp, it hadn't been the 17th.

2 days to EDD, 1 day to Thanksgiving. The turkey's already in its brine.

Hope everyone has a blessed holiday! Thanks, as always, for reading.

Smiles,

~FM~

No comments: