Wednesday, October 17, 2007

An Early O?

Ok, so my excitement from last month over charting hasn't waned...but...coming off the tails of a NASTY stomach virus/bug, I was loaded down with EWCM yesterday - 3 CDs earlier than last month. WTH?! Now, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so we capitalized on the opportunity last evening, but a bit puzzling nonetheless.

On other things, I'm finding myself feeling calmer this month. I don't have the "HAVE TO HAVE A BABY RIGHT NOW" fire I had then. Not that I've flopped to the other direction - hardly - I'm just not as crazed as I was last month. Which is very nice! We've finished a ton of projects recently in the house and are gearing up for a ton more in the spring...and all of them will be beneficial once our family expands, which is nice. I actually found myself with the thought the other day that it might not be bad to have a baby later in 2008 than earlier so even more projects can get done...but then my other side came along and said "SHUT UP - BRING ON A BABY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" Hahaha! :-)

We'll just have to see, I guess! I'm just glad to be calmer and, on the whole, happier.

Three weeks today until MIL gets here for the winter - we're still trying to envision what all will change with her arrival, but we're hopeful that we'll be able to establish comfortable schedules and patterns to make everyone happy. She'll be here for (not that I'm counting) 20 weeks - that seems so long, but yet we all know that it moves so fast, doesn't it, ladies? If this were to be our month, I'd be at 25 weeks when she left...15 to go. Isn't that an odd thought to have? We'll just have to see...that's just all there is to it...and that's just what I keep trying to convince myself!

Alrighty, I'm off and back to work! Hope all is well! Thanks for coming back to read me! :-)

Smiles,

~FM~

No comments: