Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A bit of hope!

Hi, there!

Day 27 - the day 2 of my 3 post-MC cycles ended - is here. And no sign of an "end"...perhaps this is good news? Tomorrow is day 28...but last time we didn't test until day 36. Of course, last time, I just thought I was having a screwy cycle like I had in the past (the other suspected MCs) and didn't test until day 36 because that's the first day I really felt for sure like something was up.

So how do I feel right now? I don't really feel anything. I had an upset tummy part of the weekend, but that could have been related to the 40 mosquito bites I got or the food I ate. No PMS symptoms, but then again, I don't usually have many, if at all. No pregnancy symptoms either. Just life as...normal?

Just wanted to check in today, really, to say hi!

Hugs,

~FM~

No comments: