Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged!

I think that I accidentally skipped a MeMe I was tagged for awhile ago, but I just got this new tag from K and am determined to do it before I flake out and forget. (Blame it on pregnancy brain. After the past week, I'm convinced it DOES exist!)

Here we go...

The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people

The book: The Husband, by Dean Koontz.
The sentences: "If you say so." "I do. I say so."

Okey doke...here are my tags!

  1. Cindy at Baby in the Making
  2. Gia at Gia's Journey
  3. Jen's Journey Towards a Baby
  4. Hilary's at The Trying Game
  5. Olivia at Third Time's the Charm
Have fun, ladies!

Hugs,

~FM~

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Gah! You got me! Should I post it here? I'll do it anyway (just so's you know I did it):

Book: Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin (yes, just like the movie. DH is a horror nut.)

Sentances: "Nonsense! You've lost far more than that!" Rosemary smiled.