Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pictures!

I've promised pictures before, but I've never delivered...so here we go!



Before: me and my flat belly, circa October 2007. Weight: ~100; Waist size: 25"; Pant size: 0/2.



Now: 3/12/08, 7w4d. There's definitely a bump! Weight: ~110; Waist Size: 28"; Pant Size: ??



Meet Hope, the bunny. Isn't the bunny darling?




Me, Bunny, and Dad!



The piece de resistance! Sorry it isn't very clear...it's a picture of a picture...I'll try to scan it instead another time and see if it comes out better. Hi, bunny! Mommy loves you!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanx for the pictures, and congrats on making it past 7 weeks! :) I remember the story about Hope the Bunny and I think it is just perfect.

And yes, you are allowed to add me to your blog list, or whatever it's called.

KEEP UPDATING!

Nicole

Third times a charm said...

What a sweet pic of the new one. And how cute are you with your little bump. Glad things are going well.

Becky Le Cochon said...

Hey lady! need to borrow your AF letter.....
Hey Bunny!!! hi!! it's Gia!!!! waving at ya!!!

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Because everyone needs a distraction, consider yourself tagged.