Thursday, August 14, 2008

6 Un-Spectacular Things About Me

I was tagged by Nicole, Hannah's Mom, to participate in this MeMe.

The rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

I'll start off by telling you that I'm breaking rules #4 and #5...I'm still trying to catch back up with life at this point, so instead of tagging individual other bloggers, simply consider yourself tagged if you read this post and feel like participating!

Six Unspectacular Quirks of Future Mommy
1. I count everything I do. Compulsively.
2. I don't walk on cracks. Obsessively. Think "As Good As It Gets."
3. I talk to my cats. And dogs. Sometimes they answer.
4. I hate having people come into my house when it's less than spotless.
5. I compulsively pray the Rosary (sans beads) every time I'm on a plane that's getting ready to take off. Since I work for an airline, this happens often. Landing doesn't worry me nearly as much. I've never gotten over nightmares after TWA800 and I think that's the cause of my take-off paranoia.
6. I believe that everything should have a protocol...in other words, whenever something is part of a group, it should be arranged/named/ordered the same as every other member of that group. Another obsession. My child is doomed!

Now it's your turn - leave me a note if you participate, and I'll come visit.

Hugs,

~FM~

No comments: